Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Challenge #7: Thank You Color Challenge



Here is my Thank You card. I used Story Book for the Thank You cut, and Best Friends Imagine Cart for the girls and the inside art. This challenge required the use of 4 colors: Magenta, Apricot, Deep Olive, and Golden Yellow. To make life easier to get the right color, I used the Program "Color Cop". That let me get the RGB codes directly off of the Weekly challenge color pallet so that I could then plug them into my Imagine. I picked the images that I wanted to use, then colored the words with the Magenta. I took the image of the two girls hugging and changed the one ladies hair color to golden yellow, because I'm a blonde so it just had to be done :-). I then changed the bracelets to deep olive and Apricot. I printed the background paper for the front of the card on the imagine to be apricot, then ran it through the cuttlebug using swiss dots. Inked the edges and dots with a deep olive ink. The inside I changed several of the layers to get more of the deep olive and magenta. Once everything was printed I ran everything through a xyron to make it sticky. Adhered everything where I wanted. I then took Glossy Accents and colored in the Thank You, the braclets, and highlights in both girls hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment