Here is my entry for the Circut Circle "Think Pink" Challenge. My little sister (half sister) and her Mom are walking in the Dallas/ Fort Worth 3 Day Susan G Komen Walk for the Cure so I made them each a card to show support while they are there.
- Paper: DCWV Glitter paper (lt pink paper), DCWV solid cardstock (Pink), Dark pink glitter paper (not sure brand)
- Machine: Cricut Expression, Gypsy
- Cartridges: Stand and Salute (ribbon cut at 5" and shadow cut at 5.1"), My Community (Shoe, rotated and joined together)
- Bling: crystals (On the shoe border), pink glitter (Pink ribbon was glued and glittered)
- Adhesive: Pink ATG, StazOn glue Pad, Pop Dots (pink ribbon is pop dotted onto shaddow)