I have been working on the Cricut Circle Weekly challenge. The 1st weekly challenge is to make anything with French Manor Cart, but with at least 2 cuts and gems or pearls on one of the cuts.
With Halloween right around the corner I opted to go with a Halloween LO. I used the window cut and 2 bird cuts for the requirements. I blinged up the window with iRock pearls.
- Paper: DCWV Haunting Stack
- Cricut Cartridge: French Manor
- Window cut @ 6 inches in black cardstock, layered with purple cardstock
- birds cut @ 1.5 inches in black cardstock
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix Swirls (not sure the exact name)
- Embossed paper inked with black StazOn around the border, and then purple ink on top of the embossed image
- Bling: iRock pearls
- Stickers: Ghost stickers behind window are Karen Foster - Trick or Treat