Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cricut Circle October Monthly Challenge








Here is my project for the October Monthly challenge for the Cricut circle. This is a be creative challenge, so I figured what better way than to "Create". I just bought a 9 cube jetmax shelving unit so I decided to make boxes to store my stuff neatly. This is one of the boxes I created


Recipe:
  • Machine: Cricut Imagine, Cricut Expression, Cricut Gypsy
  • Paper: DCWV - The All-Occation Ultimate Stack, DCWV Glitter stack
  • Cricut Cartridges: Rock Princess, Gypsy Font, Lovely Floral, & Home Decor , Imagine More
  • Cuts:Rock Princess- Heart Font and Heart Font Shadow, Gypsy Font - Shift Monogram & Shift Monogram Font, Lovely Floral create word done with regular and shift, Home Decor - Create (reg and shift) & Star (done with regular and shadow)
  • Star printed out on the imagine with the Imagine more cartridge
  • Bling- Self-adhesive Pearls
  • Adhesive: ATG
  • Ribbon - American Crafts
  • All letters cut out on dark pink glitter paper and shadowed with light pink glitter paper
  • Glitter Glue (on flourish on pink page)

1 comment: